Pinterest thumbnails ARE the most important part of Pinterest. A visually pleasing Pinterest pin has the ability to make your pin go viral and land tons of traffic. I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve had blog posts get tons of traffic when the content wasn’t that good. So I decided to make this blog post on how you can make my pins and get your blog some traffic!:
- Start with a “uniform” background picture
This could be almost anything from palm trees, skies, and or googling “cool patterns”
2. Go to Canva.com and click “Pinterest Design”
3. Place the uniform background picture you found on Google in the Pinterest template
4. Place a white box over the template (Look for “elements” tab on the right. Find “Shapes”. Click first box.)
5. Add your desired text into the box!